Monday, October 29, 2012

I Love(d) My Pony

This was going to be a post about how much I love Rush and how fantastic our ride was yesterday. Yes, was. Because right now I'm not too thrilled with her.

Today I got a missed call from the BO during lecture and she left a voicemail (so obv I was freaking out for the half hour it took for lecture to finish). Turns out Rush has been chewing on the fences, so now she has to get moved to a different pasture with electric tape instead of wooden posts. Unfortunately, the new pasture doesn’t have a stall/really any shelter at all besides a few trees, and now I’ll have to pay $100 extra a month if I want her to get stalled for the night instead of staying out in the cold. I am so not amused right now.

Plus I'm gonna have to lug all my heavy ass tack across the street into a new tack room. I'll probably spend my time tomorrow doing that/settling in to the new tack room, and won't have time to ride.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS RUSH

THIS IS WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment