Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heat Wave

Okay, so maybe it's not that hot here compared to how it's been elsewhere in the country/world, but I myself spent most of the summer in an air condition room sitting at a computer (this makes me sound lazy, but it was an internship, I promise!) so this week has been god awful. It doesn't help that I agreed to work the summer camp at the barn, which is 9-4 and a whole lot of wishing I had a gun to shoot myself with. So basically, I haven't been very productive.

Tuesday all three got out (Rush, Brie, Status) because I actually had energy at the end of the day to do Status. It helped that he was a super good boy and I didn't have to fight with him about staying slow. Yesterday all three got a day off because I had a private to teach in the morning and didn't have time to ride. And then today.. well, I'm about to head out there. Short story is I was lazy, slept in, was at the DMV during the lunch hour when I usually ride Brie (license woot!), and it's way too crazy hot to ride right now. So I went home after camp and will head out there in about a half hour to get the ponies out.

I realize this wasn't a very informational post.. but I'm not really good at those. I promise I'll give you the low down on these horses someday ("Brie? Isn't that some kind of cheese? You ride cheese?" I can see you thinking) but that day is not today! And probably not this week. Because school is starting, and parents are fleeing town, and holy crap there is so much work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment