Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Precision Planning

Rush is not amused.
Oh god I am so relieved/ecstatic/overwhelmed by joy. Pretty much everything's set in place for Rush, and I don't have to worry about her getting stuck down here without me because something fell through. Her Coggins and Health Certificate were done today, vaccinations are happening tomorrow because of my lovely barn owner who I cannot thank enough for being so on top of everything, and the trailering service has Rush penciled in on their next northbound trip.

I spoke to the BO of the place we're moving too, and she was so nice and friendly and enthusiastic and helpful it was all I could do to not break down in happy giggles while talking to her on the phone. The pasture is a one acre lot with a cute little one stall stone barn that has a tack room in it too. It's fenced in by these gorgeous carved wooden rails (fingers crossed Rush doesn't decide to become a chewer) and is the closest pasture to the main barn. It just sounds so perfect and idyllic and gah, if that is what I'm moving to it won't be so hard to leave the place I'm currently at.

All I have to do is mail the deposit and everything's golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment